Your Surrey Philia Birth Partner
Hi, my name is Beverley, and I am an antenatal and postnatal doula. I live in Banstead, Surrey with my husband, four children and mum.
I love my job, and have a real passion for supporting families through this important and exciting period of transition.
Please have a look through my website to find out a little more about me, and if there is anything else you would like to know, then I would be happy to be in contact via phone or email. My contact details are on the ‘contact me’ page.
Doula and Birth Partner Services in Surrey
My service for home or hospital births includes:-
- Free initial consultation.
- Meet with you a minimum of two more times before the birth.
- Be available by phone and email from start of contract, until six weeks after the birth.
- Have a selection of books about labour and birth for you to borrow.
- Help you create a birth plan.
- Help you decide what to pack.
- Stay with you throughout labour and birth.
- Emotional and physical support for you and your partner.
- Support a ‘golden hour’ after the birth.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Meet with you postnatally to discuss the labour and birth.
- I would be on call, exclusively for you, for two weeks before the baby is due and two weeks after.